Contemporary Scandinavian Music
- SIN-1014 Edizione Sincronie 1995
Examples of CAPUT’s performances on the cd:
Harri Suilamo – Kotva (1992)
Timo Laiho – Triple-duo (1992)
Here are three concert recordings from the “legendary” CAPUT-concert at the “Nuove Sincronie” New Music Festival in Milan in December 1992.Kotva by Finnish composer, Harri Suilamo (1954) and Triple-duo by Finnish composer Timo Laiho (1957). Both pieces were composed 1992 for CAPUT at the request of Nuove Sincronie. The third piece is Due Bagatelli, for clarinet solo, which Atli Ingólfsson wrote 1986 for Guðni Franzson.
- Kolbeinn Bjarnason, flute
- Guðni Franzson, clarinett
- Brjánn Ingason, basoon
- Svanhvít Friðriksdóttir, horn
- Steef van Oosterhout, percussion
- Snorri Sigfús Birgisson, piano
- Gerður Gunnarsdóttir, violin
- Ásdís Valdimarsdóttir, viola
- Bryndís Halla Gylfadóttir, cello
- Guðmundir Óli Gunnarsson conductor.
Other pieces on this CD are by the Finnish composers Juhani Nuorvala, Seppo Pohjola and Veli-Matti Pumala.